Mammoth Red Rock Cabbage Microgreens
A stunning microgreen bursting with color and flavor. Red Cabbage has one of the highest concentration of Vitamins C, E, K, and Beta Carotene than any other microgreen. My friends...That is what's called a SUPERFOOD! This tasty microgreen is a perfect garnish or addition to any soup, salad or sandwich.
Mild Cabbage Flavor. Slim stems.
High in vitamin A, B-Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. A great source of Fiber, Thiamin, Folate, Riboflavin, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium and Manganese. Scientific studies have shown that this combination of vitamins and minerals have major health benefits if consumed daily.
- Weight Management
- Prevents Ulcers
- Protects Eyesight
- Blood Sugar Regulation (Great for Diabetics)
- Prevents Premature Aging
- Healthy Bone Development (Calcium)
- Strengthens Immune System
- Helps Protect Against Alzheimer's
- Prevents Cancer (Due to the Anthocyanins and indoles compounds - Purple Color)