It's been known for a long time that Kale is one of the most nutrient dense greens available. That's why people call it a Superfood. Numerous scientific studies have shown that Kale has the potential to lower bad cholesterol which can reduce the risk of heart disease. As we get older, our eyesight begins to decrease which is a non-reversible condition. Kale contains carotenoid antioxidants in high concentrations which lowers the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts, two very common eye disorders. Kale Microgreens contain up to 40x more nutrients than its adult counterpart so you don't need to eat as much to get all of the health benefits you deserve.
A deliciously mild sweet flavor similar to broccoli and other brassicas.
High in Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. A great source of Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Carotene, Chlorophyll, Amino Acids, Trace Elements, and Antioxidants. Scientific studies have shown that this combination of vitamins and minerals may have major health benefits if consumed daily.
- Protects Against Macular Degeneration and Cataracts
- High in Calcium to Protect Against Osteoporosis
- Protects Against Diabetes
- Supports Heart Health
- Helps Prevent Cancer from Carcinogens
- Prevents Constipation Due to High Fiber Content
- Builds Collagen to Protect Skin and Hair
- Lower Glucose Levels in Type I Diabetics
- Increase Insulin Sensitivity
- Prevents Oxidative Stress